Employee electronics and sensor production (m/f/d) (Vollzeit)
Are you looking for a job in electronics and sensor manufacturing and are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then you've come to the right place, because when it comes to performing, facilitating and optimizing measurement, analysis and repair work on vehicles or engines, Leitenberger's special tools are used all over the world.
As an employee in electronics manufacturing, you will focus on various tasks in the manufacturing area of our company and work in particular on the assembly of electronic assemblies.
- Soldering of electronic components
- Assembling printed circuit boards
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical components
- Testing and programming of assemblies
What we offer:
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment in an owner-managed family business
- Company pension scheme
- Job security
- Participation in varied company events (summer party, karting, barbecue, day trips, Christmas party, etc.)
- Company bicycle leasing
- Individual development opportunities
- Successfully completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or comparable degree
- Initial experience in the field of electronics
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure as well as the willingness to constantly develop yourself further
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working, combined with a high degree of commitment and assertiveness
Interested in a long-term cooperation? Then we are looking forward to you.
You are interested? Then become part of our team! Send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Contact: Saskia Leitenberger, MA International Business, HR Management
Phone: +49 (0)7121 - 908 172
LEITENBERGER Mess- und Regeltechnik GmbH
Bahnhofstr. 33 Kirchentellinsfurt 72138 Baden-Württemberg Deutschland